Tuesday, July 01, 2008
School's starting tomorrow..NOOOOOOO!!!! I am not really looking forward to it. I just don't get it why others can have about 3 months of holiday and ppl like us don't even get 2 months of it. Only got a pathetic 7 weeks of holiday. Managed to print out all my notes, and it took a realm of paper and 1 black cartridge. Lent them to Louise to photocopy and it cost him $23, so you can imagine how much printing there are. Have been too lazy to go down to pay my fees and get the textbooks. Actually 1 reason is that i don't want to waste travelling fare going all the way down just to do that and carry the heavy books all the way home. I'll do that just before i go for my part time semester class debut tomorrow and it'll save me $5.
Been told that i can go back to work at RY and i suppose either uncle William or aunty Hedy had already approached Mr Lim to ask if they're willing to take me back. I'm quite reluctant actually and my parents are psycho-ing me into going back to discuss with Mr Lim.
But before i do just that, i'm looking through Recruit Express to find 1 before making the decision of going back to RY. This job offer kind of caught my attention and i'm thinking of sending my resume. But before i do that, can somebody tell me if Recruit Express is good? As in have i got to pay a fee or not, if i have to is it expensive? I know Kelly Services don't charge a fee, but the job they offer are quite limited.
joce blog dusted at
11:31 pm -