Thursday, June 26, 2008
School's starting in a week's time, Wednesday to be exact. I'm both looking and not looking forward to going back to school. Looking forward as i'd rather be in school than sitting at home not knowing what to do and end up at the movies. Not loooking forward as i find this holiday a tad bit too short and i'm not even prepared yet. Another one thing is that i'm not looking forward to retaking commercial law, imagine another whole semester of listening to the same old stuff again.
I've no idea what's wrong with the school, they've not send me the invoice for the fee yet. And so, I've got the whole of today with nothing to do as i was planning to go down to school to pay my fees and get my textbooks at the same time. And yes, i've not gotten my books nor have i printed out my notes yet. That's how unprepared i am. Another dreadful thing are projects. I just went through the details for the papers and look through the projects descriptions and i went 'OH NO!'. There will be presentations and i'll be biting my tongue through it. By the looks of it presentation will probably be in front of the whole class of 100 odd ppl!! I just hope presentation's not to the whole class.
One thing i'm excited about going to school is that Juliana and Louise will be going to SIM too! Juliana's in marketing and taking full time, so i guess it will be quite impossible running into her at anytime. For Louise, he's taking the same accountancy course as i am and he got advance standing, and we'll probably be in the same class as we're taking 2 of the same papers. That is if they don't split his batch of intake with ours..haha.
And so i'm bored with nothing else to blog and with the prospect that i will take a long long long time to ever find a part-time job in the accounting sector. I'm just bored stiff and no plans for movies later cause i'm planning 1 after guitar class tom.
joce blog dusted at
10:47 am -