Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I'm getting real tired and frustrated in finding a part-time job. Apparently, 99% of the part time jobs stated online are temp jobs, not part-time. I guess it's right when they say that finding a part-time job in the accounting sector is very difficult.
I've set up my own pathetic resume on job central with no success at all. Only 1 recruitment co. called me up about 3 weeks ago and til now they haven't got back to me with a suitable job. Then, this 10-yr-old kid told me to go to jobdb, like what does a kid like him know. And guess what, i checked it out and set up another pathetic resume on that website and am waiting for a good job to come walking to me. The newspapers were of no use at all.
If i can't find 1 soon i've gotta go crawling reluctantly back to RY. >.<
joce blog dusted at
8:30 pm -