Monday, June 16, 2008
Back from church camp on Sat afternoon. There were more free time and shopping time this year but last year was more fun, so it was just alright.
Miss going on movie trips, so went to watch The Incredible Hulk just now. It was not bad, but i think Ironman had the slight edge over it.
Pei Yin helped me re-enrol for the commercial law last week when i was away in Malaysia. I'm pretty fine with school and all but the only thing that i don't really like is that they only allow us to sit for 3 papers a semester for part time. So since i failed 1 paper this sem, i've to push back 1 paper every semester til the end. And if it all doesn't fit nicely, i'll have to sit for 1 extra semester just to finish that 1 paper. That's why, I'm now more sure of the idea of spending my final year in melbourne. 1 reason more is that it's a requirement that international students can only study full time and i can get the choice of taking 4 papers a semester and complete the course within the 3.5 years.
2 more weeks of holiday left. I'm starting to look for a part-time accounts related job and finding a part time job in this field is not easy. I asked aunty Hedy if there's any part time lobang, and she offered to go back RY to help me ask. I'm kind of reluctant to go back to RY though, kind of planning on looking for 1 in other companies first before taking up the choice of going back to RY. But, see how it goes, i hope she'll ask some of her accountant friends before going back to ask Mr Lim to take me back to do part time.
joce blog dusted at
11:56 pm -