Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Monday, May 05, 2008
Finally the last week of exams and the final 2 papers. 2 down and 2 more to go. I just like it all to end right now, it just comes to a point where it's the 3rd week of exams and mental exhaustion is starting to kick in. So far i don't think i'd done well for the exams. I'm sitting on the fence for business statistics and i feel that i'm gonna fail commercial law. Just taken the commercial law paper on Friday and it was tough alright, at least that's what the others felt too and i guess a lot of us are mentally (but reluctantly) prepared to retake it next semester but i certainly am hoping and praying not.
This semester i'm finding myself spending more time studying at Downtown East and E! Hub more than at Changi Airport. I've no idea why but that's just it. I guess i just needed the walk there and back to wake myself up than the (sometimes) squeezy bus trip to the airport.
Gonna take the Prices & Markets (microecons) exams tomorrow afternoon. Finally finished studying, that's why i'm blogging now, but yet to practice on the tutorial questions (gonna get it done after this!). Management Accounting paper on Friday, finally something to do with accountancy! I've been fighting through math, law and econs but i've yet to touch anything that has to do with accountancy.
I'm gonna do some practicing right now before i regret (as always) not having enough time to practice. Til then....