Friday, February 29, 2008
It's been some time since i'd updated and i'm sure nobody cares anyway since nobody (except maybe 1 or 2 others) visits my blog.After all this while i've definitely got back to school mood, but NOT studying mood and i'm getting into deep trouble because of that. I'm having mid-semester tests now. Just had business statistics test yesterday and i think i blew it. I'd totally forgotten how to calculate most of the things in the test (although formulas are provided). It'll be quite good already if i can get a credit, a pass would be good too but i'm definitely praying hard i won't fail it. The test counts for 30% of finals and i just don't wanna blow it away.
Accounting test next wk, everybody's kind of worried for this accounting paper cuz a lot of people can't grasp and understand a lot of things during lecture. This semester's Accounting lecturer's probably the worse one so far, he's more of reading off the slides and answers instead of explaining them. I think if a lot of people fail this paper, is because he's NOT a good lecturer, but if a lot of us pass, is because we won't wanna see him again next semester..haha!
I think the law test would be the worse because it's close book and everybody's worried as we've gotta memorise all the cases and expanotary for the the category that the situation falls under. I'm not too good at essay and yea, i'm actually quite worried provided i've not done my summary notes for this subject. Lect. Yeo said this semester's test would be much easier than last semester's test, but i'm still worried anyway.
Watched Meet The Spartans this afternoon. Just like Yun Jie and Pei Yin said, it's totally crap. It's not funny at all, maybe just 1 or 2 jokes that are funny, but overall is just stupid and lame. I think it's better than Epic Movie, but seriously...a supposedly funny move that's not funny? I don't know. It ain't good. Considering watching Leap Years before the new batch of movies are released next Thurs, but don't know about that cuz it looks real dramatic and boring. Maybe will watch it on Monday if I'm done studying for the accounting paper and compiling law notes. Cheers!
joce blog dusted at
9:36 pm -