"Proud to be a 100% qualified, auditing, book keeping, precise, honest, tax advising Accountant"
Got the picture from Yun Jie that we took on my birthday, the 'little' clebration we had during the short break.
Went for my driving Final Theory Test (FTT) and pass it, now I'm trying to get a slot for my auto car practical lesson done asap so i can book my final test, which i assume is fully booked til April already.
Just received the 5th season of 7th Heaven which i ordered over ebay today, i'm like so happy because it's been months or rather almost a year since i got the 4th season. So i guess i'm gonna be 7th Heaven-ing thru Chinese New Year.
Speaking of Chinese New Year, I've yet to start my CNY shopping yet. Just got $150 from my mum to do my own shopping. I guess I'm probably gonna get the same stuff - jeans and a couple of t-shirts, maybe a pair of shoes or two.
My movie life has been pathetic so far this year. Haven't watched a single film at all since Christmas. Probably there aren't much of nice movies showing nowadays. I've been planning to watch Boogeyman 2 and Linger all this time but can't find the right time to go watch it due to school and location. They're only showing these 2 movies at PS and i can't find a perfect time to go down for a movie and all. Probably gonna go down to watch em tomorrow or either Monday or Tuesday and do CNY shopping at the same time.