Monday, December 03, 2007
Had the old man instructor again this morning....aarrgghh...I'm starting to get real frustrated training under him. At the end of the lesson we're supposed to rate the instructor's performance - Excellent; Good; Satisfactory; Poor. For the 1st time, I'd put good and then the 2 times after that i'd put satisfactory. Then, today nearing the end he asked me what I usually put for the ratings, then i was like mostly good or satisfactory. Then, he was like why don't you put poor? If rate poor, high chance they won't assign you that instructor. So, since he said that i rated him poor since i have no intention in having him train me for the next couple of lessons and probably for the rest of the course...wahaha (I'm soooo bad!)! Hopefully they don't assign him to me anytime soon...lol.Results supposed to be out this coming Wednesday via the SIM student portal, but the friends are passing around messages that the results are already out on the RMIT site and we can go check it instead of waiting til Wed. So being the kiasu type not wanting to continue being anxious, i went to check it out (and found out i could actually access my RMIT student mail...haha...I know...slow). I was so relieved when i got a credit for econs and marketing. These were the 2 subjects i had the least confident in passing, but i got credit for them. I had credit for computing too and a distinction for accounting. It wasn't as good as i'd expected at the start of the semester but at least i'm at ease now that i've passed them all and proceeding to semester 2 WITHOUT dropping subjects!Saturday went to East Point and Tamp, my parents bought me a new camera! It's a 10.1 mega pixels casio exilim Z1050. Got it for $499 (down from $599). I was like sooo happy and couldn't stop snapping away on the way home..lol. My parents got a Sea horse mattress and a new pillow for me too. My bed's getting a bit too uncomfortable because it's starting to feel like sleeping on springs, so my parents suggested to get a mattress and put it on top of the bed since they didn't wanna replace it. The problem was that the mattress was so hard (it's a piece of firm foam) and firm that it felt like sleeping on the floor. I'd told them in the store that it was a bit too hard for my liking but they wouldn't listen, so...i don't know...i guess very soon when i can't take it any longer i'll just take it down because my current bed is definitely much more comfortable than that. My bro had 1 too, but after 2 nights he couldn't take it anymore and took it down...lol!!So, i guess i'll be quite busy this week. Driving lessons on tom, Wed and Fri; bringing my bro for movie tomorrow; Guitar on Wed; going back to school for enrolment for next 2 semesters on Thurs evening and probably taking Milo for grooming on Fri evening. Over the weekends will be busy with the last minute packings and get ready for the Korea trip next Tuesday morning.
joce blog dusted at
1:43 pm -