Thursday, October 18, 2007
Today's the last day of Computing class, and the last class of semester 1. I was planning to hand in my database assignment today, but just realised there's some components that Dr Sim haven't taught us yet, so I couldn't hand it in. So, I'm kind of aiming to finish it by tomorrow and go back to school and drop it off either tomorrow or Saturday.Exam is exactly a week away - next Thursday. So gotta rush the report and start studying for the papers already. Luckily the papers are spread out over 3 weeks. I've 1 paper next Thursday, 2nd paper on the following Thursday and on the 3rd week, the 3rd paper's on Tuesday and the last paper on Friday. So at least there's still time in between to study for them.On Monday I went back to the office at Fortune Centre to meet up for lunch with my ex-colleagues and after that went to chase my supervisor for my report. She couldn't finish the report, so I guess I've gotta go back again after exams to complete it.I think I've gotta get back to finishing up and printing my assignment. Cheers!
joce blog dusted at
10:16 pm -