Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Finally dropped my assignment off at school this morning. I'm not very sure if i did it right, but anyway i'm just glad that i'd finally got rid of it. Most of my coursemates are handing it in on Monday which is the dateline, but I'd rather hand it in earlier so i can start studying for my exam, if not i'll still be working on the assignment and no time to study. Worked through the night to try to complete the assignment by this morning. I finished it around 5am, went to bed and got up at 7am to follow my dad to his office to bind the assignment. I was sooooo sleepy that it was more like sleep walking. After around 10+am made my way to school. Had a pleasant walk from my dad's office to Cityhall, it had been a long while since the last time i walked through town in the morning and it's so quiet and a lot of 'ang mohs' venturing around taking pictures..lol. I was so tired, but the walk woke me up a bit from all the zombie walking...haha.
I've been watching MTV a lot lately, especially if i'm working through the night and they have MTV hits the whole night through. Realised that they're playing this song ALOT recently - If That's OK With You by Shane Ward. The tune is kind of catchy with some really sexy dance moves (which does makes him look quite gay) but it's sexy alright. Got this video from you tube:
A new single from Backstreet Boys is out too - Inconsolable. Kevin's left so there's only 4 of them. It sounds like any other BSB songs, but anyway...
This new single from Alicia Keys - No One. Kind of love it. It isn't the sort that you'll get tired of hearing after a couple of times. Alicia Keys is like giving Beyonce a slap on the face with this song...haha
So yeah, I probably won't be posting anything until next month because i'll be burying my face in piles of books and files studying for exams. Enjoy the vidz yeah, cheerios!