Sunday, September 09, 2007
Recently just realised that I'd not posted an entry for a pretty long time, but now, I'd also just realised this is my third post in a week, so it's like almost every other day. I guess this is the last entry I'll be posting until probably after my Accountancy test next Monday.I also just realised yesterday that I've watched a whole lot of movies this past 1 week+ from last Friday til yesterday - 9 days it is. I'd watched like 5 movies over this period, so if you've done the math, it's like 1 movie every 2 days. I was like really? That many? I guess I won't touch so much on movies in October. Reason being exams and I'll be financially retarded if I continue watching these many movies. So, I think I'll just go down the movie line this week. Friday - The Last Legion, Saturday - Evan Almighty, Wednesday - Ratatouille, Friday - The Home Song Stories, Saturday - No Reservations. So yeah..that's it...and not forgetting that I'm broke and it's just the beginning of the 2nd week of September, and I won't be getting my allowance til the end of the month!Today, went to church for the evening service. Nicholas delivered is 1st sermon bout the tongue. Actually it's quite true of what he said that the tongue is evil because most ppl tend to curse and swear and scold all the bad words when they get frustrated or mad at someone over a situation. It's of course very undesirable. Ppl also tend to also say things without thinking, which might hurt others or embarrass themselves, and later regretting saying it and we'll go like "uh-oh, I've shouldn't have said that!" So yeah, it's quite true about it and definitely a lesson for everyone - Think before you talk or make a comment!I can't wait til exams are over in November. My parents will be taking us all to Korea in December to play with snow. I think it should be fun, but I'm not too sure about the food, because I'm a rather fussy eater. So, movie-wise, I think I'm gonna catch Invasion which opens next week, Underdog and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry which opens on the 20th of this mth. So if you wanna catch these movies with me, do tell me asap before i watch it, if not I'll be watching them by myself. After that I'll probably be giving up movies til after my exams, which ends on 9th Nov and I'll be free after that! I think I've gotta start booking my driving practical now since I've already received my exam timetable, I guess it should be really fun after getting feedbacks on it from a couple of friends. To be honest, I'm quite nervous and hesitant on booking practical, but I think it should be fine now after everybody started telling me on how fun it is..lol.I think I'll be putting up the tag board again because the side of my blog is looks quite plain. So, I guess I've blogged long enough and I'll just end here. Cheers y'all!
joce blog dusted at
11:45 pm -