Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Just realised that it had been like forever since i'd posted an entry, so i'm posting 1 now. This week i'm having 2 days off - the usual tuesdays (today) off and another on this coming Friday due to the SIM open house. I'm probably be meeting Ya Fang for lunch on Friday, i haven't seen her for like around 3 yrs already...i guess. I'm having an Econs test next Wednesday and i'm totally not prepared yet. In fact, i've not done the tutorials that the lecturer's going through tomorrow, so i guess i've gotta finish it before i sleep tonight.On Friday after my Marketing lecture, I went down to Vivo for the 4 of the Heroes cast members meet and greet session. It was totally insane. It started at 3pm, i stood there on the 2nd lvl from 2pm and the cast was like around 45min late and they went up to entertain everybody for just 15min. So i stood there squashed against the railings by the many ppl behind trying to get a glimpse down on the stage for about 2 hrs+ and my legs were about to give way when it was all over. After that went to watch the Last Legion at Vivo GV.On Saturday, went to watch Evan Almighty. The movie was not bad, but some parts were ridiculously retarded, in a way that you know that that's a joke, but somehow you're not laughing but some parts were real funny. There's still 1 movie i'm waiting to watch - Ratatouille. I decided not to touch on that movie yet because i've a feeling that my mum's gonna bring my brother to watch it, so i'll just tag along and i won't need to fork out a cent...lol!I guess i've gotta go do my Econs tuts and study for the test next week (even though it's optional and it carries 30% of the exams!). Cheers!
joce blog dusted at
10:03 pm -