Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Monday, July 16, 2007
Went to watch Harry Potter on Saturday. From watching the past Potter films I'd expected this one to be as boring and i didn't expected much from it....and guess what....i was right. It was kind of boring and it wasn't that fantastic. So i think i was right when i'd said that Transformers was gonna be a whole lotta better than Harry Potter.
Currently i'm suffering from pre-departure stress. After today I'll have 9 working days left. So, within the 9 days left, I've gotta hand over all my cases, return all the clients documents and finish all 4 of my pending jobs. Not forgetting the constant reminder to my supervisor to fill up my report book to be officially certified as a CAT. So the whole morning i was clearing up my table as much as possible and now i'm just catching a short breather to come blog.
I think i'd better get back to work if not i can't close all my cases.