Friday, June 01, 2007
Yay! Friday again. I think this week and next is the most fun and relaxed week....at least for me. Actually there's a few things that's making me enjoy this two weeks more than the others. For this week, i got my pay on Wednesday, yesterday was Vesak day (public holiday!) and that left work for today only before the weekends! Then next week I'm only working on Monday and Tuesday and I'll be off to Malaysia for church camp from Wednesday morning to Saturday afternoon, so i guess I'll be missing guitar class for two weeks since I'll not be around in the morning this Saturday and next Saturday is Yamaha school holiday...yay!
So, brought my brother to escape theme park yesterday morning. We went round and round to play the rides and went to countless drink break at burger king and we went to play at the carnival. We had no luck at the horse race so we tried the game that was something like pin ball where we must catch the ball when it drops down. We had 5 balls and we must get at least 2 balls to get a prize. My bro and i played and we got 2 balls in each and we got a dextor lab toy each, then we played again and got 4 balls in and we got 2 big killer whale stuff toys...lol. We were carrying a toy and a killer whale stuff toy each and everybody kept looking at us wherever we went....it was hilarious. After that met my parents at Aranda club where my mum was having a spa, my dad put the toys into the car and we went to the aranda club restaurant to eat...it was good.
So i'm going to watch Shrek 3 tomorrow with my brother and YX.....can't wait to watch it. I think I'd better start packing to go back already...c'ya!
joce blog dusted at
11:30 am -