Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Monday, June 04, 2007
I'm like totally bored now. I've got some work to do, but i just don't feel like doing them. I'm kind of full from lunch and you have no idea how sleepy i am right now, provided that i slept at almost 12am last night and woke up at 3.30am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. The tv didn't work, but i managed to sleep off another hour til i needed to get out to prepare for work. It's so dreadful!
So Saturday went to watch Shrek 3, it was just ok. There a few parts that'll make u laugh, but there are certain parts that'll make you go "ok....so am i suppose to find this funny and laugh?" that kind of feeling. So yeah, it was just an ok movie. So i guess the next movie i'm gonna watch will probably be Ocean's 13, unless i decide to skip it then it'll be Fantastic 4. So basically there's a movie to watch every week til next month.
Yesterday was my grandma's birthday. Since my grandma had a stroke not too long ago and she's still kind of weak, my uncle decided that it should be pot luck at the house. It was ok, not particularly my favourite dishes (which consist of curry chicken, green curry, duck, roasted pork and those type of wrap up steam chicken) as i'm not a curry fan (in fact i don't eat spicy so me liking it is just out of the question). I think the best part was that they showed Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl last night, so i wasn't totally bored to death.
I'm leaving for Malaysia early on Wednesday morning and i've no idea why i've just no mood to pack. Yeah, you got it right, i've not packed my bag yet, not even 1 thing into my bag....in fact i've not even taken out the bag that i'm supposed to bring yet. I think i've gotta take the bag out and put some things that i know i need to bring in first, then i'll dumb the rest in tomorrow after work. I've gotta reach church by 7am, so i've gotta wake up by 6 and leave by 6.30am (provided that my dad's sending me to church which is all the way in pasir panjang), if not i gotta leave the house by 6am. That means getting up by 5am, wash up, breakfast and checking if i've left anything out before going. I'm so dreading the part where bedtime's at 11pm and morning activity starts at 6.30am and i'm so definitely gonna skip the 6.30am activity and go straight to breakfast...lol....but the thing i'm kind of looking forward to is the 3hr shopping time we have at the hypermart. I'm gonna grab everything i want there to last me through the camp in case the food there is not to my liking and make sure that i don't go bored or hungry.
I think i've gotta get back to work already, 'cause it's kind of irritating having to change between screens everytime someone walks pass.