Monday, June 11, 2007
I'm back from church camp and now I'm back at work and I've completely no mood for it, so I'm just doing everything slowly with the music from you tube the only source of entertainment for me getting through the day.
So, I'll talk about the camp first.
Wednesday - Reached church at 7.15am, left with the coach at 7.50am. Reached Allson Khlana Resort at 1pm - lunch, short briefing, collect keys and went up to enjoy the room til 5pm. 5pm - talk, dinner, songs & praises, lesson, group work, devotion and finally bed time at 11pm.
Thursday - 5am wake up call (it was dreadful), 6am prayer walk, 8am reach back shower, 8.15am breakfast, 9am - lesson, group activity, camp group photo, lunch. 2pm - games (adults went shopping the youth planned games). 6pm - dinner, songs &praises, lesson, group activity (1/2 dead by that time), 11pm - went back to the room to prepare self-portrait and think of a gift to present to a group member and finally slept at 12.30am (was so tired!).
Friday - 8am breakfast, 9am songs & praises, lesson, potrait and gift presentation, lunch. 2pm - mission trips presentation, games, 5pm rest. 5.30pm bbq dinner, 7pm - lesson, group activity, re-dedication and testimonial from uncle chong, end at 11.30pm. After that had some little letter game with Melissa then went over next door to Stephanie and Liesl's room chit-chat with the girls and left with Joanne back to our rooms while the other girls stayed on the whole night. Slept at 3am.
Saturday - Woke up at 7am, packed bags before going for breakfast at 8am. Departed for Singapore at 9am. Reached church around 2pm and took a cab home which cost me like $19.80 and reached home around 2.30pm for lunch.
I've no idea why, but they put Melissa and I on the same coach, same room and same group and so we're like stuck to each other throughout the camp..lol. So yeah, before I went for the camp, I wasn't really looking forward to it as it was my 2nd camp and the 1st camp i attended was 7 years ago in 2000. But after the camp, I was doing some reflections and it was quite fun actually and I did enjoy it a lot and I had a blast at the games and the people there were great....and funny. I was laughing the whole way through during the games, group activities and chit-chats & card games with the girls have been real fun and memorable, and to think that i was a bit worried when I'm going there by myself - the first time out of the country without my parents. I certainly don't mind going to the camp again next year if nothing crops up.
So Saturday after I came back, Yun Xin wanted to go shopping at ws and i was like...okaaaaay....and i was like zombie walking around since i had only 4 hrs of slp the night before. Tonight my whole family going to my grandma's house for dinner, since I don't wanna go I guess I'm having dinner on my own before I go home....boring....
I guess that's all I have for this entry....til then....cheers!
joce blog dusted at
2:43 pm -