Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Monday, June 18, 2007
I know this blog is almost dead as in tag-wise which means that nobody really comes to read my blog. It's like everytime i go to other people's blog i see active tagboards but for mine, i'm merely talking to myself. This is just so pathetic...but I guess this blog is is the only other thing apart from you tube keeping me entertained at work, so what the heck....i don't care.
It's been a busy weekend filled with loads of activities and it's been real exhausting and I'm still tired now. On Thursday after work, I met up with Hwee Yee and Melissa to bring the 2 Filipino visitors - Betty and Marianne to Sentosa to watch the musical fountain - Songs of the Sea (I think). After that we went back to Vivocity around 9.15pm for dinner and reached hope at almost 11.30pm. After that showered and slept at around 1.30am.
On Saturday, met the girls at Starbucks next to borders at 10am, but i was late and reached at around 10.30am. I wasn't supposed to be late, but Liesl wanted to meet at Pasir Ris MRT to go together at 9.15am. So i was there and waited til 9.25am and i called her and guess what....she was still sleeping! So yeah...she asked me to go first. So had careteam bible study at starbucks til around 12.30pm. Then Melissa treated me to TCC at Isetan. Because she wanted to buy a birthday present for her friend, we went to search for a mini soccer ball. So we went from Isetan to Takashimaya to Paragon where she found the ball and I saw Elfi at the shop his working at and went in to say hi..lol. After that went to Heeren HMV and i bought a cd then we went to John Little specialist centre to walk. Left around 4.15pm and reached home at around 5pm. Quickly showered and brought my brother to TM at 6pm to watch Fantastic 4 at 7.30pm and before that we went to Din Tai Fung for dinner. It cost me like $32 just for 10 xiao long baos and 2 bowls of noodles. After the movie went to play at the arcade for awhile and then went home.
Yesterday morning was church as usual, then went to Compasspoint for lunch 'cause my bro and dad wanted to get their hair cut. After that went home and around 6pm we went to Night Safari and i had a real good time there. If not for the ex ticket prices, I'll probably be there like every week! It was my first time at the animal show and it was really cool....somebody sitting in front of me actually brought his dog to the night safari...it was a westie and it was so cute! So had Bongo Burger for dinner and Ben & Jerry ice cream at the end of the show. It was fantastic...provided that i did pester my parents to bring me to the Night Safari the past 3-4 years.
Melissa's invited me for dinner tonight because Wednesday's her birthday, but I don't think I'll be going...if not I'll be dead by the end of today. If she changes it to Wednesday I'll probably be going, but today's just not the day for me. I think i also need to digest all the good food that i'd been eating the past 2 days and the girls at work are planning to go to Ajisen Ramen later for lunch because this is the third Monday and they'll get a 50% discount. If I'm going for another big dinner tonight I'll probably become fatter and die soon...lol.