Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Finally told my manager that I'll be ending my attachment on the 27th July. I pre-prepared a super simple and short letter (not formal 1) but i wasn't sure if i just need to tell him or give him the letter too. So I told him and he asked me to give him a simple letter, so luckily i'd already prepared it, so i just signed it and got an envelope from my colleague and handed it to the manager.
Nothing much to blog about over the weekends and the last couple of days because it's just like any other day and nothing spectacular that i can remember of. I guess today after work i've gotta go take a passport photo of my ugly face and go down to the immigration office during lunch tomorrow to get my passport picture changed. I gotta get it changed because the picture i have in my passport now was my 10 yr old pic and i've been having a tough time getting through custom the past year or so.
So Transformers is opening today and i guess i'm gonna go watch it on Saturday after guitar. Tomorrow's payday!! YAY!! Can't wait too.