Friday, May 18, 2007
It's like 4pm in the afternoon and i'm so sleepy and you have no idea how hard it is to keep myself awake. I think the only thing that's keeping me awake is the fact that it is a FRIDAY! I don't know why but i seem to be the happiest person in the office on Fridays, i guess it could be the weekends. A few things did take place the last few days....so since Tuesday was the same old boring Tuesday....I'll just start with Wednesday.I'll just keep it short and simple. I GOT MY LETTER OF OFFER FROM SIM ON WEDNESDAY EVENING!! I didn't get the advance standing but getting a place in the Accountancy course awarded by RMIT University was good enough. So it's 3.5 years and its around $31,000 + (including GST) for the whole 3.5 years there which i think it's quite reasonable. I'm quite alright with it but the thing is that it's all the way in clementi and i'm only doing full time for the first two semesters and part time for the last five semesters. It's like why can't they have full time for the whole course? But then, i think i'll just do the first two semesters full time, 3 semesters part time and the last two semesters i'm gonna transfer all my courses to the RMIT University and go to Melbourne for my final year.
Then yesterday afternoon, i found out that there were 2 time slots available in the evening to take my e-trial btt before i take my actual test and so i booked both slots, which is the 7.15pm-8.05pm slot and the 8.15 to 9.05 slot. So after work i made my way down to the driving centre again and spent 2 hours there doing the trial tests. I kept doing the 6 tests over and over again til i made sure that i pass all of them and then i left. So got back around 10pm just in time to catch the American Idol results show. I can't believe that Melinda was voted off, so i think that Jordin's gonna win. I think blake should be out, although i think the songs he does are different and very original, he adds beat boxing to almost all his songs which i think sounds horrible with some of them. So i say Jordin's gonna win.
I'm having my BTT test tonight at 8pm, i'm praying hard that i'll pass. I need to get 90% to pass and means i only can get 5 questions at the most wrong! If i fail then i've gotta pay another $6 to re-take and i'll have to wait until July for the next available slot...this is just crap.
Ya...i think this is it and gotta finish up all my work 'cause it's another hour + before it's go home time!
joce blog dusted at
4:00 pm -