Saturday, May 26, 2007
Finally collected my guitar last night and got my dad to set up the new tv in my room this morning. So, my dad removed the 14" Akira tv and set up the 29" Samsung flat screen tv (it's free from starhub 'cause my dad renewed the broadband). It's huge! I've never seen a tv this big in anyone's bedroom before (except for the master bedrooms)...and when I mean huge I mean gigantically huge!! So here's some pictures for your preview:
This is my new tv...huge right?

This is the front and back view of my new guitar...isn't it nice?
So, I went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End after guitar class this afternoon, it wasn't that bad...and the monkey is sooooooo cute! Lol....love it, although i find the multi Jack Sparrow scenes didnt make much sense at all. So yeah, i guess that's it.
joce blog dusted at
11:34 pm -