Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Thursday, April 26, 2007
I've just got a new job, but am not in the mood to start it just yet. I've been slacking the whole morning because i'd finished my last job yesterday so i was and am still you tubing and surfing the internet.
Today's my dad's birthday and he's 50!! Yeah i know....so old already! Another 5 years more he'll be able to gain access to his CPF $$ already..lol. Since my sis is having exam tonight, we had the birthday dinner last night at Jack's Place. We were deciding between Cafe Cartel or Jack's Place, but since we need to wait for 15min just to get in Cafe Cartel and Jack's Place had only like 4 tables occupied, we went to Jack's Place. After that my mum got a cake and we blew the candles after dinner. Then, my sis gave my dad this painting she made herself, with a tiny help from my bro. Basically it's just stupid faces of the 5 of us that my sis printed and cut and she pasted it and drew the body, then i she painted it. What my bro did was design his own clothes which looked so sissy (look like pyjamas) and coloured it himself. Then my sis framed it and wrapped it up and handed it to my dad at the restaurant. Then after we went back, i gave my dad the watch.
So now I'm currently looking at the Australian Universities to add to my list of choices. I just have the feeling that I'll not be accepted into SMU because a couple of my friends have already been called up and went for the interview already and i've not heard a single thing from them yet. About SIM, I'm not very sure if i'll be accepted because i've also not heard a single thing from them and i've already submitted all my documents to these 2 universities in January....and now it's almost May already and i've heard nothing. So, if i don't get in then i'll work another year and go overseas next year to study. So currently i've set my eyes on the University of Western Australia in Perth and i'm still looking around. It's so expensive studying in Australia, but i guess it's much cheaper than studying in UK or in the US. The fees are like A$21,500 a year and if you look at it in S$, it'll be like $40,000+ a year including accomodation, if expenses included, it'll be like S$45,000 a year. So i think i've gotta work another year with proper pay to save up for the expenses.
I think i've gotta get back to work before they start questioning me why I've not started on the new job.