Saturday, November 04, 2006
Blogspot's getting screwed...and it's driving me nuts! Firstly, this dumb box always appears that keeps prompting me to enter the user name and password, the good news is that it's gone but the bad news is that there's practically nothing left to see on my blog. Everything seemed to have cleared out except the entries...so i have no idea where all the links, my music video and tagboard went and i think it's kind of the same with some other blogs on blogspot that i'd visited where some i've seen is blank.So since my entries can be seen, i'll just post it anyway. I've checked the collegeboard webpg this morning and my SAT results are finally out, basically i screwed the English. I've got a 600 for Math, 470 and 460 for the 2 english sections. The average is 500 as scores are between 200-800. I guess i'll be taking SAT again most probably on 2nd December, so must register by this Tuesday.Went to watch movie again this afternoon. I watched Step Up, it's actually not bad. Ikea Tampines is opening at the end of this month, so they gave cushions to everybody who watched movie at TM. They basically placed 1 cushion on every sit, but of course not the whole cinema was occupied, i think it's only 1/2 occupied so at the end of the movie most of the people took more than 1 cushion back..lol...i took 3 and carried them home like some mad woman..wahaha.I guess that's all for now...btw..i think i'll be considering changing to livejournal if this dumb blogspot doesn't get back to it's normal structure soon.
joce blog dusted at
10:06 pm -