Saturday, October 28, 2006
Just came back from the movies and it feels like I've not been to the movies like for years when it's only been like almost 3 mths. I went to watch D.O.A. and if it's not 1 kick-ass movie, i have no idea what it is. It's hilarious and big time action pack movie. There ain't lots of movie with a blend of comedy with hot ass-kicking actions like this nowadays. Now movies are like cheesy comedies or action movies gone too serious and this movie is 10 times more exciting and funny than street fighters..at least to me..lol.Life ain't so bad these days and i'm getting my pay on Tuesday!! Yay!! And then, the SAT results will be released on Thursday, 1 week earlier and I'm gonna die. That means, if i don't do well, i can take the December exam instead of January cuz the deadline for Dec sitting is 7th Nov to i guess i've got 5 days to sign up again and i think that's kind of good thing.Pay day is on Tuesday and the best of all is there'll be a buffet lunch outside the office from 1 of my ex-collegue who left last week, it's kind of a farewell lunch. I guess this will be the best so far because the other colleagues and interns that left they only bought chocs and candies for us, so yeah..this buffet treat was kind of nice of her.So i'm off now for dinner before my mum starts screaming at me. Cheerios!
joce blog dusted at
7:20 pm -