Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Friday, October 13, 2006
It's well past 9am and i've not started working and i've no idea why i'm in no mood to start work. Today is not just some typical Friday when it's the day of when everybody's like happily working off the last day of the week. I'm just in no mood today because i'm taking my SAT exam tomorrow and guess where is the venue...it's back at FTC at Starhub building. It's been like 5 long months since the last time i stepped in there for class. That's not the worse part...the worse part is that i've gotta reach there by 7.45am that means i gotta wake up at 6am! The most dreadful part is that the paper will be 3hrs 5 min long and there'll be short breaks after every hour..so the paper can easily last up to 3.5hrs to 4 hrs.
I'm actually quite nervous because i'm not fully prepared. Although it is Maths and English at secondary school standard, it's already like shit. All those who know, i've always scored E8 - F9 for maths since sec 2 and my best is only D7. For English, it's slightly different. It's not Singapore style english, it's American style english which is obviously a higher standard than Singapore. I'm good with correcting sentence structure, but when it comes to filling up the blanks of the passage with so many options of 'chimalogy' words, it's gonna be tough because i'm not good with chim words, especially if i don't understand what's the meaning. I'm just gonna kill myself. If i don't do well, i think i'll take again in December if this round's results are released before the registration deadline for December's sitting, if not no choice, gotta sit for January's sitting.
I hope i don't have a lot of things to do today so i can chiong study from the webby. I guess i've gotta quickly clear all my work so I got time to study and i'm just gonna skip lunch and chomp on some biscuits to maximise my study time. Gotta go back to work now before my manager walks pass and my head will be on the chopping board..lol.