Saturday, September 02, 2006
I wrote a post last night, but for some strange reason the internet connection stopped, so i couldn't post it and was like AAGGHH!! WHY NOW??So far working is fine except this current company's account is driving me nuts. There's like 14 payment vouchers and a whole big pile of receipts to go through, 5 months of bank statement's missing so i cannot do much as the info are not enough to do up the accounts.I got my 1st pay yesterday and wasn't really expecting it. I worked for slightly more than 2 weeks and i didn't really expected to get paid til i've worked for at least a month. I've got $261 and i guess it's ok for an intern to get that amt for 2 weeks and i'm earning $500 a mth. From nxt mth CPF for me will be counted, so i guess another $100 extra will go to my CPF.Recently got my dad to buy Milo a new bed, treated it as Milo's advance birthday present. The bed is soft and fluffy and it's bigger than the 1st bed i bought for him and the best thing of all is that it comes with a mini pillow and the whole thing cost $46 and i've uploaded the pic of Milo with his new bed. Milo's getting old and in another 1-2 yrs he'll be classified as an old dog already. He'll turn 5 on 21st September and i'm thinking of what to get him. I guess that's it for now and hopefully be updating soon. Cheers!
joce blog dusted at
12:51 am -