Saturday, August 26, 2006
Today's a boring boring day. There was alumni band this morning, but everybody was late and we started late too because the jr band had practice because they're having the Junior Band Festival tomorrow at VCH. So started at around 11 and left around 12.15 because it was soooo boring. It was the same few ppl who came..namely me, Desmond, Adibah, Fauzi, Firdaus and Fida. Just played awhile then after that totally lost interest because everybody were just playing by themselves so it got painfully boring. So i guess in the end Desmond was the only 1 playing with Gabriel who came, i was playing with my hp and the rest were just chatting with each other.I hope later will not be so boring. Gonna see my cousin's baby later and i think he'll be quite big already because it's been 2-3 mths since i last saw him. Another thing...i have no idea why i keep forgetting to blog it down...i'd received my exam results on Monday..and guess what?? I PASSED!!! WAHAHA!! I was like sooo happy but i couldn't scream 'I PASSED' out loud even though i wanted to because i was in the office..if i did that i think the manager will come out to scold me..lol.Didn't expected to pass and i was preparing to re-take the exam in December. I was like so relieved to pass paper 10 because i've forgotten everything that were asked in the questions and after that i kind of panicked. The passing mark is 40 and here is what I've got:- Paper 6 Drafting Financial Statements -----> 61%- Paper 7 Planning, Control and Performance Management -----> 65%- Paper 9 Preparing Tax Computation -----> 59%- Paper 10 Managing Finances -----> 42%Combined with the others:- Paper 1 Recording Financial Statements -----> 88%- Paper 2 Information For Management Control -----> 76%- Paper 3 Maintaining Financial Records -----> 74%- Paper 4 Accounting For Costs -----> 57%- Paper 5 Managing People and System -----> 43%So I PASSED!! I heard there's some kind of graduation ceremony or whatever..but i'm not really sure if there is because it's mainly for ACCA grads and i'm not sure about CAT..but i don't give a damn because i've passed and everything else is just crap. Looks like my name will be in the Passed Finalists list in the ACCA magazine..wahaha. Now just gotta get my practical work done to get it over and done with.So i guess that's about it today and i'll prob come back to blog when i've got nth to do at work.
joce blog dusted at
1:29 pm -