Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Friday, August 18, 2006
Now i'm just dying in the office. I'm not sure i'm supposed to use the computer for internet browsing but i'm so bored that i'm doing in anyway..i hope no one scolds me. I've got like nothing to do since after lunch and my supervisor's out, don't know if she's attending to some customers or in meeting or some kind. She asked me to wait, but it's been over an hour already. So, i'm just blogging to kill time. I've set my handphone to countdown mode to go home, so it's kind of fun watching how much time i've left before i go home.
Just realised, the aircon now is like so freaking hot, it was nice earlier on, but now it feels like someone switched the aircon off. I'm still bored anyway, so don't mind the crap and all. I'm so happy cuz i'm just working for a 5-day week so i get the weekends off..woot! Since i get Saturdays off, i'll have to work 30min more on Fridays. 5-day weekers must work til 6pm on Fridays while those that are working on alternate Saturdays work til 5.30pm. It's kind of wierd, but i don't feel like working...but again, i just don't mind working. Over here is like even if i'm bored, which i really am, it doesn't get like dead bored like when i feel bored at home. I guess all the auditors around me seem so busy that it's kind of wierd sitting in the middle of all of em and their like moving around so much that i don't really feel that bad of a boredom and i guess i'm the only one in the midst of all the auditors with nothing better to do. There's still another 1.5 hrs left before i can leave and it just feel like it's quite long. So i guess i gtg before someone notices that i'm playing internet rather than working and i'll get into big shit and maybe when i change desk next week i they won't even let me use a computer..lol.