Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Friday, April 07, 2006
Feeling real bored right now and i'm roasting in my room. Can't believe yesterday's temp actually hit 35 degrees! I wonder what's the temp now cuz it's so freaking warm. I hope it rains later as it did for the last few days, first super hot, then rain but it'll still be super warm. The whether these days is just insane.
So..my new table and cabinet will probably come tomorrow and i can start unpacking all my stuff already..ahahaha! After that can go and find a big fat super comfortable sofa for my room then i'll have a room warming..lol, maybe ask a few ppl oni lah..so if u guys wanna see then tell me.
My parents booked a tour to China - Beijing and Shanghai...seriously, i don't feel like going to China cuz it's summer! but no choice lah, at least it's better than staying at home and rot. We're actually leaving 1 day after my exam!! It's like OMG! The last day of my exam is 14 June and we're leaving on 16 June at abt 1+am and it's so early lor..or is it late? Lol. I feel like going to Australia to try out skiing as winter is coming, but i think must wait long long lah. I guess it won't be another few yrs when i get to visit Australia again.