Name: Jocelyn Yee D.O.B.: 9th January 1988 School: Loyang Pri <1995-2000>; Siglap Sec <2001-2004>; FTC <2005-2006>; SIM <2007-Present> Course Pursuing: Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) Loves: My doggy - Milo; movies; my ipod; church
Friday, March 24, 2006
Aaggghh!! I have no idea what the hell had been going on this week cuz everything seems wrong. On Monday, my house power tripped at least 5 times and my computer gave up on me..after the 1st black out, the computer just refused to start. Everthing's ok - the speakers, screen all except the most important part of the darn computer. Then i had to turn to my lappy..and the worse thing of all, my lappy's speaker spoiled!! There was no sound and i had to plug in the speakers that was used for my desktop into my lappy for sound. I was so frustrated that i went out to watch movie by myself. I went to catch Date Movie at 12.05pm and surprisingly they didn't check my IC which they did when i went to watch Final Destination 3. The movie was quite funny, but there were some parts that were pretty lame. Can't wait for Scary Movie 4 to come out next month and you can be dead sure that i'll be going to watch it..so it anybody wanna go and watch u know who to ask..lol.
The rest of the days were fine until today. I'm like so freaking tired, hot and sweaty and Milo's getting on my nerve..he just cannot stop barking and jumping up on me so i instructed him to stay outside the room..lol should look at him right now..so cute. This morning had class, then i sent my lappy to Ngee Ann City service centre to repair the speakers. Then, i thought they'll take at least 1 day to repair, so i bought lunch and went home. Then...when i was at Simei, almost going to reach Pasir Ris already, the guy from the service centre called me and told me i could collect my lappy already. I almost felt like screaming cuz they took just 1 hr to repair and i was almost reaching home already. How bad can this be? So, I went home to eat lunch then i went all the way back to Orchard to collect my lappy. After that i went to kinokuniya and bought the Brokeback Mountain book. I really wanted to watch the movie, but it was R21, so since the book is out, i just bought it. Then after that i came home and i'm just gonna drop down dead anytime soon..haiz..hope next week's gonna be better.
Btw, I've got $10 voucher to Harry's Bar at Orchard that will be expiring soon - by the end of this month, so if anybody's interested pls tell me if not it'll be wasted. So i guess that's it and will be back blogging soon.