Sunday, February 19, 2006
Like many times i've stated..school is boring and there's no doubt i'm gonna say that again so i guess this won't be a very long entry. I met Hazel at Whitesand on thursday after i came back from school and i was like "OMG!!!" because i've not seen her like in 2 long years. She's my ex guitar classmate and she quit like 2 years ago because practically because her JC and guitar schedule clashed..so haven't seen her since then. So..looks like i'll be seeing her around for the next few months because she'll be working at Ice Lemon Tee at whitesands before she gets enrolled in the university in July.My exam results are gonna be released tomorrow and i'm gonna get a nervous breakdown anytime soon. Out of the 3 papers i've taken, i'll probably fail at least 1 paper and pass at least 1 paper. Hopefully i'll pass 2 papers so i won't need to retake the paper in June in addition to the 4 papers that i'm taking this semester. So, if i pass all my CAT papers in June, i'll proceed to take ACCA in July..which comes with a bachelor degree from Oxford Brookes University. I'm seriously thinking that i may not want to take ACCA or at least complete until the 2nd level only because i want to attend University, either local or in Australia (provided if my parents let me) to get a proper University degree and at the same time experience what University life is like. I've already searched for some University in Queensland, so hopefully I'll be able to go. I've looked at some scholarships but only CPF provides 1 in accountancy but to either the US or UK for A level students only..so i was like wth..anyway i'll just wait until later on to decide.Finally, renovations of my room is gonna start at the beginning of next month and i'm so excited!! The workers will start work on 6th March to paint and install new powerpoints in my room and furniture wise will be after a week or 2 after that. OMG!! I just can't wait!! I'm so gonna make it look like a hotel and put a sofa in my room!! So..i think i better go now for dinner before my mum start screaming at me...so til next time..adios.
joce blog dusted at
7:32 pm -