Wednesday, December 21, 2005
haha...today i'm like sooo happy. It's just so cuz the new maid has arrive!! She came to singapore a few days earlier, so she came in early...AT LAST I CAN HAVE A CLEAN ROOM!! She's quite nice though but she seems abit blur. Ok...enough bout that. I'm having guitar class tonight and i'm supposed to memorise 2 lines of Canarios, which is a grade 5 exam piece and i'm memorising it like shit. Last week i was supposed to play 1 line in front of the class and i got so nervous that i forgot what to play, so teacher was like....'ok, you're not ready, next week play 2 lines'. I was like wtf cuz i could play when i was in my sit but must go in front play like so nervous like that...haiz...Tomorrow will be meeting up with Ain and Yun Xin for dinner at Swensens...to celebrate my super early birthday and christmas also. Probably after that gonna hit town, catch some late night movie and stay in town until the next morning...hope it'll be fun. I was considering getting a hotel...but then it was too ex so decided not to get 1...can save $$...so maybe stay up in some 24hr mcdonald or something...yeah, i guess that's about it...so i'll come back another day to blog...chao
joce blog dusted at
3:50 pm -